Instructions To Become An NSP Member Using Jeannie’s Web Site
Free with a $40.00 (or slightly higher) order
1) Goto http://www.jeanniesherbs.com
2) Click on the Enter Store Link at the top of the page. In the NSP store,
you should see Jeannie’s Herbs at the top of the page.
3) Click on the Products Tab on the left of the page.
4) If you need to search for a product, you can use the search box near the top right.
5) When you find what you want, click on the quantity and the add to cart button.
Continue until you have added all the products you want to purchase.
6) When you have selected all the products you want to buy, scroll back up
to the top and click on the shopping cart icon.
You will then see the items in the cart
as well as the Retail Cost, The Member Cost, and the Shipping Cost.
Next, click on the check out button.
7) On the Checkout page, you will see either 2 green buttons,
Member Sign Up or Sign In/ Sign Up. In the box below, you will be
informed if you have enough in your cart to qualify for free membership.
Next click on the sign up button.
The sign up form should already be filled out with Jeannie’s Sponsor Information.
8) Under Account information, enter a 4 digit personal Identification Number.
9) Select membership type: The options are
1) Wholesale Customer, 2) Classic, and 3) Legacy.
If you select wholesale only, you will get the wholesale prices, but no rebates.
If you select Classic or Legacy, you may get a rebate depending on the amount of
product ordered each month.
If you don’t plan on starting a business, then select the Classic option as it will
return a larger rebate.
10) Complete the Personal Information and Shipping Information for check out.
If the amount of the order qualifies, the normal $40.00 signup fee is waived and you
will get wholesale prices on check out.
11) You will be assigned an account number. Next time you order, just sign in using
your account number and PIN. There will be a place to do that on checkout,
or as you are looking at the products, by clicking on the Sign In tab
at the very top of the products page.
That’s all there is to it.
The information contained in this page is for educational purposes only. This information should not be used to diagnose and treat diseases. If you have a serious health problem, consult your doctor or professional health practitioner.